Terms & Conditions
You will be designated as a Point of Sales Person of Manappuram Insurance Brokers Limited.
- You are entitled to sell various products of the company as approved by IRDA for POSP vide circulars by Competent Authority issued from time to time.
- In the event an proposal of the client has been rejected/refused/returned, you shall not be entitled to receive any remuneration.
- In consideration of you having been empanelled with Manappuram Insurance Brokers Ltd. you agree not to accept any investment in cash and/or on your own name and shall at all times obtain and maintain all necessary authorization/registration.
- Your covenant with Manappuram Insurance Brokers Ltd. that at the time of entering into this arrangement you agree to abide all applicable laws of IRDAI in this regard.
- You shall not guarantee any returns to your investors nor make any representation or advertisement, in any manner and/or of any nature to investors without the specific authorization of Manappuram Insurance Brokers Ltd. and where permitted, shall only use advertising/promotional material authorized/permitted by the Company.
- Manappuram Insurance Brokers Ltd. reserves the right to terminate this arrangement at any time without assigning any reasons, ie; immediately in the event of breach of any of the terms and conditions or any applicable law including those prescribed by any other legal authorities.
- The appointment made hereunder does not in any manner create or seem to create any employer-employee or master-servant or agent-principal relationship between Manappuram Insurance Brokers Ltd. and yourself. You shall have no right to bind Manappuram Insurance Brokers Ltd. in any manner whatsoever.
- Any dispute arising out of the interpretation or construction of the appointment made hereunder shall first sought to be settled amicably, through discussion, deliberation, failing then the courts at Thrissur shall have exclusive jurisdiction to try the matter.